Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Request username and password
Fill out the Request Username and Password form. If you've purchased with us under a customer number before, you should see an email with your username and password shortly after completing the form. For customers new to AllPoints, you can expect your email within 24 hours.
My Account Information
You can see your Order Status on the Track Order page. Just enter your Web Reference number (found in your order Confirmation email) and the destination zip code. Can't remember the destination zip code? Chat or call 1-800-332-2500 and we'll help you out.
You can see your Order History in My Account. From My Account, click "Orders" and you'll be able to search all of your order activity within the last year, no matter how the order was placed.
|Order total||Shipping rate|
|$25 - $75||$18.99|
|$75 - $149.99||$23.99|
|$150 - $199.99||$29.99|
|$200 - $399.99||$35.99|
|$400 - $499.99||$44.99|
Returns and exchanges policy
Although we hope you're satisfied with every purchase you make with us, we understand there are times when things need to be returned or exchanged - and this is how we do it around here.
What items are eligible for return or exchange*?
- Stock items in new, unused items in saleable condition are eligible for return or exchange.
- Non-stock are subject to the manufacturer's policy and may not be eligible for a return or refund.
- Custom items (including custom cut or imprinted items) are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
- Mavrik™ parts have a 90 day return policy with a 180 warranty based on defective parts.
*All returns are subject to our thorough inspection.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Contact us for an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) before making a return, then write that number on the outside of the shipping box.
Requesting an RMA# accomplishes three things:
- Ensures there are no surprises when the items arrive at our warehouse
- Enables us to process your return faster
- You receive the credit you are expecting
Please note the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. However, you can always bring the item to your nearest showroom to avoid this cost.
How long do I have to return or exchange an item?
Stocked smallwares and equipment:
- Returnable 30 days from the delivery date
- Returnable 90 days from the delivery date
- Subject to the manufacturer's return policy**
- We will notify you of the policy before issuing you an RMA#. If we can return it, we will let you return it.
**No claims can be made for labor or shipping costs unless they are specified in the manufacturer's warranty.
When can I expect to see my return credit?
Credits for most returns will be issued no later than 72 hours of receipt of the return.
How do I return heavy equipment and/or crated items?
We handle returns and exchanges of heavy equipment and/or crated items a little bit differently.
For these items, you must call us within 5 days of receiving the item. Credits will be issued within 30 business days after the receipt of your return. If you're looking to exchange your item, we must first receive the product from you before we ship you the new item.
Can I return chemicals?
Pursuant to state and federal regulations, some chemicals are not returnable. Check with us before requesting an RMA#.
If the chemical is returnable, we will issue an RMA# and mail you a "limited quantity label" that must be affixed to the box before giving it to UPS.
Remember, always contact us before making a return or exchange. And if you have any questions on any part of our return policy, don't hesitate to reach out.